Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day to me! 😢

I thought today would be ok. We never did anything special for Valentine's Day usually he would bring me flowers and sometimes a card but nothing major. So I thought it wouldn't be that bad. I went by to take a little gift to one of my grandsons and on the way waze took me on a totally different route then usual and i ended up passing by the high school we met at. And then after I left there I went by the church we got married in 37 years ago! Talk about a stab to the heart!  That really hurt made me miss him even more!
So there is my Valentine's Day present heartache and misery!  Thanks Cupid!! Luckily I am with my granddaughter and we are gonna be babysitting my other grandson tonight so that should keep me busy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment