Wednesday, August 3, 2016

It was only just a dream.

I came home from work early today. My daughter is having problems with as of a few days ago officially her ex. He decided he wanted to try to get custody of their daughter. Simply a way not to pay child support! It's crazy!  Wel I was so tired from the night before I came and took a nap. In my dream I was down stairs in my basement. How come when you dream about your house in your dream you know your at home. But...... It looks nothing like your home in real life??  Anyways in my dream my husband came downstairs I wanted to hug him so tight and never let go. But seconds after I saw him I started waking up. I wanted to stay in my dream and hold him but that did not happen. Waking up to reality hurts so bad. The chance of this life being a dream is slowly fading away. It's been 9-1/2 months now. So I'm pretty sure it's real....... 😭

No comments:

Post a Comment